Social Studies – History Curriculum Bundle
⭐️ This social studies history bundle includes history units about indigenous peoples, colonization, and immigration in North America. Students watch custom videos created specifically for these units, then follow along through a Google Slides (downloadable to PowerPoint) presentation and complete activities that will help them learn about American history. This resource includes lessons, videos, and activities on each topic.
⭐️ Includes a mix of multimedia and printables, along with original videos that introduce the material. Everything you need in one spot!
⭐️ This bundle is perfect for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade.
✏️ Convenience – Everything you need for this unit is all in one place!
✏️Engaging Multimedia – This resource will capture your students’ attention while they learn important social studies topics. Integrates text, activities, and multimedia to help students understand the topics and stay engaged in the material.
✏️ Included Lesson Plans – Lesson plans provide an eleven-day strategy for easy classroom implementation.
- History Unit 1: Paleo Americans – The First Peoples of North America
- History Unit 2: Native American Regions
- History Unit 3: Colonization in North America
- History Unit 4: Colonial Life
- History Unit 5: Immigration in the United States
- History Unit 6: The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- History Unit 7: Immigration in America Today
- History Unit 8: Contributions of Immigrants
The information provided in this unit is research-based. It was carefully created to be historically accurate and represent the indigenous groups the way they wish to be represented. Graphics and photos were carefully selected to be as historically accurate as possible.
There are no reviews yet.