Math Escape Room Bundle – 2nd Grade
⭐ This 2nd grade math escape room bundle is a truly immersive experience. Students navigate their way through various adventures while reviewing key math skills. Students embark on various journeys like escaping a candy factory, catching a bandit, navigating their way through time travel, and avoiding detention to start their summer vacation. In each escape room, students complete various challenges. Each challenge requires students to use fundamental standards-based math skills. Students add their answers to the Secret Decoder Tool to help them unlock the secret codes and complete each challenge. Students earn items as they complete the mission and earn official completion certificates.
⭐These resources come with both digital Google Slides and printable versions, so it’s perfect for classroom and distance learning. In the digital version, the Secret Decoder is a Google Sheet that self-corrects and tells each student when they can continue to the next challenge. Printable versions have a recording booklet and paper decoder that allows students to keep their answers and decipher the codes.
⭐ Integrated videos, thematic items, and exciting storylines come together to engage students while developing and enforcing key reading comprehension skills.
*Please note: This does include embedded videos that are hosted via YouTube. Please ensure you and your students have access to YouTube.
✏️ Digital & Printable Versions – Google Slides/Forms and print versions make this resource bundle perfect for classroom and distance learning. The digital versions can be used dynamically in the classroom as a presentation while students complete each passage and question set in groups or individually.
✏️ Immersive Experience: Full backstory, dynamic challenges, and engaging videos provide positive reinforcement and keep students engaged and focused.
✏️Skill Focused: Each problem set was written to focus on a key, standards-based mathematics skills.
✏️Scaffolded Challenges: Challenges increase in difficulty as students progress through the escape rooms.
✏️No Prep/ Low Prep: Digital version requires NO PREP. The printable version is low prep: Just print the pages, place them in folders, and go! The printable version has the option to incorporate technology and videos through QR codes.
- Word Problems “Sherlock Holmes” Escape Room
- Telling Time “Time Machine” Escape Room
- Partitions and Fractions “Candy Factory” Escape Room
- Shapes “Catch the Bandit” Escape Room
- Math Review “School” Escape Room
- Bar and Picture Graphs “Gnome” Escape Room
- Place Value “Dragon” Escape Room
- Measurement “Summer Sports” Escape Room
- Read, Write, & Compare Numbers “Video Game” Escape Room
- Add & Subtract within 1,000 “Music” Escape Room
- Measurement Line Plots “Haunted Train” Trip Escape Room
- Money “Mermaid Treasure” Escape Room
- Add & Subtract Four Numbers “Robot” Escape Room
- Add & Subtract to 100 “Atlantis” Escape Room
- Solve one and two-step word problems with addition and subtraction within 100
- Odd and even numbers
- Place value
- Skip count
- Read and write numbers
- Greater than/less than
- Add and subtract to 100
- Add and subtract to 1,000
- Add and subtract up to four two-digit numbers
- Bar graphs
- Picture graphs
- Measuring tools
- Compare lengths
- Estimate lengths
- Tell time to five minutes
- Measurement word problems
- Money and money word problems
- Identify 2D and 3D shapes by sides, vertices, and faces
- Partition rectangles and circles into equal shares, up to four
Other Related Products:
Looking to Differentiate? Try the 3rd Grade Version!