* Ten two-page reader’s theater scripts. Each script has 2-5 characters and 2-3 scenes. Perfect way to engage your students in character education, fluency, and presenting.
Table of Contents
1. What Is Reader’s Theater? Anchor Chart
2. Sports Day (Fairness)
3. The Prized Baseball Card (Integrity)
4. Scott’s Dog (Compassion)
5. The Big Parade (Equality)
6. The Big Assembly (Courage)
7. For Yuki (Generosity)
8. The Art Show (Perseverance)
9. The Short Walk Home (Responsibility)
10. The Debate Club (Accepting Different Viewpoints)
11. Kyle’s Birthday (Self Control)
12. Three Response Sheets (Can be used with all scripts)
There are no reviews yet.