Thank you for your purchase! My mission is to create resources that support teachers and promote student success. Please note that this resource is licensed for use by a single teacher in a classroom setting. If you need to use this resource with more than one teacher and/or across multiple classrooms, additional licenses are available at a discount. You can access them by visiting your TPT “Purchases” page and then selecting “Download Additional Licenses” or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways this resource may be used:
- Use this resource personally or with your own children.
- Use this resource in your own classroom.
- Provide this resource to your students to use at your instruction.
- Print and/or copy for use in your own classroom.
- Provide print version(s) of specific pages within the product to a substitute teacher with the sole purpose of instructing your students.
- Assign to your students via a secure document portal or electronic learning platform that requires individual user verification and limits access to only the students in your own classroom (e.g. Google Classroom).
- Review this product with others with the sole purpose of recommending the product, provided you include the link below:
Ways this resource may not be used:
- Give to others to use personally.
- Give to others to use in another classroom.
- Give to parents to use with their children outside of your lessons.
- Print or copy this item to share with other teachers or other classrooms.
- Publish or host online in a manner where the material is accessible to others besides the students in your own classroom, including but not limited to personal, classroom, or district websites that are accessible by the general public.
- Use this resource commercially (e.g. Outschool).
- Publish, sell, or otherwise disseminate the product to anyone.
© Copyright Information
All materials are © Julie Bochese unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved. The reproduction of any product is strictly prohibited. Permission is granted to the original purchaser or licensee to make copies to use with students and/or to assign to students digitally providing it is only available to students assigned directly to the purchaser. Placing any product on the internet so that it is accessible to the general public is strictly forbidden. Commercial use, including but not limited to online or in person classes, is prohibited. Contact email@example.com for commercial licensing information. Posting without permission is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).