Place Value – 2nd Grade Math Task Cards
⭐️ This resource includes three versions of tasks cards for 2nd grade place value skills. The download includes a printable set of the task cards as well as access to digital task cards on Google Slides and the Boom Learning platform. They are perfect for practicing place value skills. Aligned to 2.NBT.A.1, each of the 30 cards asks a numerical answer or select respond question about place value using a standard form and base ten blocks.
⭐️ These digital Boom Cards™ task cards are compatible with Google Classroom™ and the Boom Learning℠ platform for effective distance learning. They can also be printed for in-person and personal use. Cards can be laminated for long-term use.
⭐️ If you do not use Common Core, this packet is still perfect for practicing and reinforcing place value skills. Aligns with many state-specific standards, including TEKS and VA SOL.
⭐️ This digital resource can be used in THREE formats; print, Google Slides, and Boom Learning; making it flexible and adaptable to the learning needs of your classroom.
⭐️ Usage Ideas: Centers, Scavenger Hunts, Jenga, Whole-Class Practice, Exit Tickets, and More!
**To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a freeway for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
***While Boom Cards are included in this resource, Google Slides and Print version can be used on a Google account or offline respectively.
✏️ Boom Learning – This digital resource is interactive using Boom Card technology.
- Students select their answers, and self-grading questions allow for real-time feedback about whether their answers are correct.
- Students can create accounts and their responses are shared with the teacher through a simple reporting feature.
- All slides contain an audio recording that allows the student to hear the passage being read out loud. Perfect for struggling readers or students who struggle with comprehension skills.
✏️ Google Slides – This digital resource is interactive using Google Slides.
- Assign these cards digitally through Google Classroom.
- Movable pieces to show answers make this perfect for distance learning
✏️ Digital Print Copy – Print cards for in-person and individual use.
- Includes a full-color version that can be printed and laminated to be used year after year
- Usage suggestions and answer key provided
- 30 printable select response and number response place value question task cards
- Google Slides version of task cards
- Boom Learning version of task cards with audio recordings
- Answer Key
- Suggested Usage Ideas