3rd Grade Math Task Cards Bundle
⭐️Math task cards and centers for the whole year! This bundle will include my 3rd grade math task cards in print and digital (Google Slides & Boom Learning) formats. There is one set of cards for each standard. Keep your math centers simple, consistent, and low prep by incorporating these task cards into every 3rd grade math unit.
⭐️This growing bundle contains some of my 3rd grade math task cards. But more will be added to this bundle soon.
Every set includes:
⭐️ 30 task cards
✏️ Print – Print cards for in-person and individual use.
- Includes a full-color version that can be printed and laminated to be used year after year
- Usage suggestions and answer keys provided
✏️ Boom Learning – This digital resource is interactive using Boom Card technology.
- Students select their answers, and self-grading questions allow for real-time feedback about whether their answers are correct.
- Students can create accounts and their responses are shared with the teacher through a simple reporting feature.
- All slides contain an audio recording that allows the student to hear the passage being read out loud. Perfect for struggling readers or students who struggle with comprehension skills.
✏️ Google Slides – This digital resource is interactive using Google Slides.
- Assign these cards digitally through Google Classroom.
- Movable pieces to show answers make this perfect for distance learning
Rest assured, with this set you know the activities will be seamlessly aligned to CCSS.
⭐️ Task cards are perfect for the following activities: Centers, Scavenger Hunts, games, Whole-Class Practice, Exit Tickets, and More!
What Is Included?
3rd Grade Common Core Standards:
Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- Interpret Whole Numbers
- Interpreting Quotients of Whole Numbers
- Multiplication & Division within 100 Word Problems
- Determine Unknown Whole Number
- Properties of Operations
- Division as an Unknown Factor
- Fluently Multiply & Divide
- Solve Two-Step Word Problems
- Arithmetic Patterns
Number & Operations in Base Ten
- Place Value
- Add & Subtract within 1,000
- Multiply by Multiples of 10
Number & Operations Fractions
- Understand Fractions
- Fractions on a Number Line
- Understand & Generate Equivalent Fractions
- Express & Compare Fractions
Measurement and Data
- Tell & Write Time to the Nearest Minute
- Measure & Estimate Volumes & Masses
- Picture & Bar Graphs
- Generate Data by Measuring Lengths
- Recognize Area as an Attribute of Plane Figures
- Measure Areas
- Find Area
- Relate Area to Multiplication and Addition
- Area and Perimeter
- Shape Attributes
- Partition Shapes
**To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a freeway for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
***While Boom Cards are included in this resource, Google Slides and Print version can be used on a Google account or offline respectively.