Division as an Unknown Factor – 3rd Grade Math Task Cards – 3.OA.B.6
⭐️ This set of 30 task cards is perfect for 3rd grade students to learn and practice division as an unknown factor. This resource includes printable and digital task cards (accessible through Google Slides and the Boom Learning platform). Audio options for questions are also included. These self-grading task cards offer various types of questions focusing on understanding division as an unknown-factor problem. For example, find 32 ÷ 8 by finding the number that makes 32 when multiplied by 8. Aligned to 3.OA.B.6, each of the cards requires a numerical answer or a multiple choice selection.
⭐️ The digital Boom Cards™ task cards are compatible with Google Classroom™ and the Boom Learning℠ platform for effective distance learning. The printable version is perfect for in-person and personal use. Printable cards can be laminated for long-term use.
⭐️ This resource is aligned to 3.OA.B.6. If you do not use Common Core, this packet is still perfect for practicing and reinforcing applying division as an unknown factor. It aligns with many state-specific standards, including TEKS and VA SOL.
⭐️ Task cards are perfect for the following activities: Centers, Scavenger Hunts, Jenga, Whole-Class Practice, Exit Tickets, and More!
**To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a freeway for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
***While Boom Cards are included in this resource, Google Slides and Print version can be used on a Google account or offline respectively.
✏️ Boom Learning – This digital resource is interactive using Boom Card technology.
- Students select their answers, and self-grading questions allow for real-time feedback about whether their answers are correct.
- Students can create accounts and their responses are shared with the teacher through a simple reporting feature.
- All slides contain an audio recording that allows the student to hear the passage being read out loud. Perfect for struggling readers or students who struggle with comprehension skills.
✏️ Google Slides – This digital resource is interactive using Google Slides.
- Assign these cards digitally through Google Classroom.
- Movable pieces to show answers make this perfect for distance learning
✏️ Digital Print Copy – Print cards for in-person and individual use.
- Includes a full-color version that can be printed and laminated to be used year after year
- Usage suggestions and answer keys provided
- 30 printable division as an unknown factor task cards
- Access to Google Slides version of task cards
- Links to Boom Learning version of task cards with audio recordings
- Answer Key
- Suggested Usage Ideas