⭐️ Paired fictional comics and nonfiction articles about legends. This resource specifically targets a variety of 4th and 5th grade reading comprehension skills and standards.
⭐️ This resource aligns with any state-specific or Common Core standards.
✏️Highly Engaging: Contains custom comics about each legend written from a modern perspective. Integrates characters and plots kids will be entertained by and relate to.
✏️Skill Focused: Targets a wide range of comprehension skills and standards. Perfect as review or a center.
✏️Lexile Levels: All passages include certified Lexile levels, so you can ensure your students are working with grade-appropriate and rigorous texts similar to what they will encounter on state tests.
- Legends Anchor Chart
- Trouble in the Woods Comic
- The Legend of Bigfoot- 920L
- Murky Waters Comic
- The Legend of the Lake Monster- 950L
- Out of This World Comic
- What Really Happened in Roswell?- 880L
- Shining Secret Comic
- The Search for El Dorado- 870L
- Thin Ice Comic
- The Legend of Yeti- 950L
- Unknown Caller Comic
- The Legend of Mothman- 790L
- The Chupacabra: A Modern Legend- 840L
- Create Your Own Comic