⭐️Teach sentence structure with this Google Slides resource. Students will learn about subjects and predicates, conjunctions, proper nouns and capitalization, and punctuation through anchor charts, videos, songs, and activities and apply their learning through interactive slides.
⭐️Integrates a variety of media formats and interactive movable pieces. Different types of questions and activities will help solidify this concept through visual, auditory, and creative activities. This unit focuses on developing sentences with proper structure.
⭐️Perfect for whole class introduction or distance learning lessons.
*Please note: This resource includes YouTube videos, so ensure you and your students have access to YouTube before purchasing.
✏️Google Slides Format – This interactive format is perfect for distance learning. Slides are interactive and can be used as a fun and engaging exercise within the classroom or remotely. Easily converts to PowerPoint for Microsoft Teams.
✏️Engaging Interactive Activities – Videos, songs, movable pieces
✏️Extension Activity – Teach your students more about sentence structure through interactive application activities.
- What is a Simple Sentence? Chart
- Let’s Sing: The Tale of Mr. Morton
- Subject and Predicate Sort
- Identifying Subjects and Predicates
- Building Simple Sentences Unscramble
- What is a Compound Sentence? Chart
- Let’s Sing: Conjunction Junction
- Identify the Conjunctions
- Simple and Compound Sentence Sort
- Build Compound Sentences Activity
- Capitalization Rules Chart
- Let’s Sing: The Sentence Song
- Practicing Capitalization Activities
- Punctuation Rules Charts
- Practicing Punctuation Activities
Want to see this entire resource in action? Check out my Video Preview Here.