Florida BEST Reading Task Card Bundle – 3rd Grade
⭐️ These task cards are perfect for addressing all Florida BEST ELA Reading and Vocabulary standards for 3rd grade. BUY NOW to save $! You will receive 21 full units for the price of 13! As more units are added, the price will increase.
- 30 short passages with various text structures
- 1 Multiple Choice Question for Each Passage
- Challenge Card
- Recording Template
- Answer Key
- ELA.3.R.1.1 Characters Develop*
- ELA.2.R.1.2 / ELA.3.R.1.2 Theme*
- ELA.2.R.1.3/ ELA.3.R.1.3 Character Perspective
- ELA.3.R.1.4 Identify types of poems
- ELA.2.V.1.3/ 3.V.1.3 Context Clues Fiction*
- ELA.2.V.1.3/ 3.V.1.3 Context Clues Nonfiction*
- ELA.2.R.2.1 / 3.R.2.1 Text Features*
- ELA.3.R.2.1 Text Structure
- ELA.2.R.2.2 / 3.R.2.2 Central Idea and Details
- ELA.2.R.2.3 / 3.R.2.3 Author’s Purpose in Informational
- ELA.3.R.2.4 Author’s Claim
- ELA.3.R.3.1 Identify and explain metaphors, personification, and hyperbole in text(s)
- ELA.3.R.3.2 Summarize Fiction
- ELA.3.R.3.2 Summarize Nonfiction
- ELA.3.R.3.3 Compare and Contrast Fiction
- ELA3.R.3.3 Compare and Contrast Nonfiction
- ELA.2.V.1.3/ ELA.3.V.1.3 Word Relationships:
- ELA.2.V.1.3/ ELA.3.V.1.3 Reference Materials
- ELA.3.V.1.3 Base Words
- ELA.3.V.1.3 Prefixes
- ELA.3.V.1.3 Suffixes
The following sets are also included in my CCSS bundle:
Characters Develop, Theme, Context Clues in Fiction, Context Clues in Nonfiction, and Text Features.
Some sets for 2nd and 3rd grade are the same. Do not purchase both bundles separately.
✏️ Centers – These are perfect to use in centers and independent/partner work.
✏️ Scoot – Pass out one card for each student. Set a timer and say, “scoot!” when the timer goes off. Students move seats to the next card. They continue to rotate until they are back in their original seat.
✏️ Scavenger Hunt – Hide cards around the room. Students search for cards and answer them.
✏️ Games – Number block tower blocks. Students stack the blocks, then take turns pulling blocks. Students answer the corresponding number card.
✏️ Whole-Class Practice – Teacher displays card on the projector. Students answer on mini-whiteboards.
✏️ Exit Tickets – Give each student a task card at the end of the lesson. Have them answer on a sticky note.
There are no reviews yet.