44 Pages of Activities and Worksheets that align to CC Standard K.NBT.1
Table of Contents:
1. Place Value Vocabulary Cards (pg. 3)
2. My Place Value Book (pgs. 4-15)
*How many ones = ten?
*Counting Place Value blocks #s 11-22
* Equations with blocks
3. Place Value Match (pgs. 16-19)
4. Place Value Trade- Regroup 1’s for tens (pgs. 20-22)
5. Place Value Chart (pgs. 23-24)
6. Equations (pgs. 25-26)
7. Center: Place Value Match (pgs. 27-34)
8. Center: Equation Creation (pgs. 35-42)
CCSS.Math.Content.K.NBT.A.1 Compose and decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into ten ones and some further ones, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each composition or decomposition by a drawing or equation (such as 18 = 10 + 8); understand that these numbers are composed of ten ones and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones
There are no reviews yet.