⭐️ These digital Boom Cards™ task cards are compatible with Google Classroom™ and the Boom Learning℠ platform for effective distance learning. They are perfect for practicing 2nd & 3rd grade reading skills. Aligned to standards and important skills, each set of Boom Cards contain 30 or more short texts followed by one standard focused multiple choice question. Cards contain voice recordings.
⭐️ If you do not use Common Core, this packet is still perfect for practicing and reinforcing story structure skills. Aligns with many state-specific standards, including TEKS and VA SOL.
⭐️ This digital resource is for use in the Boom Card platform only. A printable PDF task card bundle is also available as a separate resource.
**To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
✏️ Boom Card Format– This digital resource is interactive using Boom Card technology. Students select their answers and get real-time feedback about whether their answers are correct.
✏️ Self Grading Multiple Choice Questions – Boom Card format allows for instant feedback. Students can create accounts and their responses are shared with the teacher through a simple reporting feature.
✏️ Audio Recordings – All slides contain an audio recording that allows the student to hear the passage being read out loud. Perfect for struggling readers or students who struggle with comprehension skills.
- 30+ Short Passages for Each Set
- 1 Point of View Skill Focused Multiple Choice Question for Each Passage
- Audio Recordings
- Main Idea Task Cards With Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Questions in Nonfiction With Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Context Clues with Audio Readings – 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Making Connections Task Cards With Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Text Features – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Reasons Support Points Task Cards With Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Author’s Purpose Task Cards with Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Compare and Contrast Nonfiction Digital Task Cards with Audio Readings 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Answering Fiction Questions With Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Theme Questions With Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Character Response Fiction Digital Task Cards with Audio Readings 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Words and Phrases in Poems and Stories With Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Story Structure Task Cards With Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Point of View Task Cards With Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Using Illustrations Task Cards With Audio Reading – 2nd & 3rd Grade
- Compare two Stories Digital Task Cards with Audio Readings 2nd and 3rd Grade
- Context Clues in Stories with Audio Reading – 3rd Grade
- Figurative Language with Audio Reading – 3rd Grade
- Parts of Stories, Dramas, Poems with Audio Recording – 3rd Grade
- Text Structure in Nonfiction Digital Task Cards with Audio Reading – 3rd Grade
Visit Task Cards GROWING Bundle for 2nd & 3rd Grade to view all planned sets.