⭐These printable PDF and digital Google Slides math worksheets, center, game, and assessment are perfect for helping 2nd graders read and write numbers to 1000. This resource includes both printable PDF and Google Slides versions for easy distance learning.
⭐Aligned to 2.NBT.A.3, students learn to read and write numbers to 1000 using base-ten numerals, number names, and expanded form.
⭐️If you do not use Common Core, this packet is still perfect for teaching 2nd grade math skills.
Teachers Just ❤️LOVE❤️ This Resource:
★ Brittany K. said, “Loved using this, and also sent it home as part of distance learning!”
★Ande S. said, “So helpful for my students in centers when trying to learn their numbers. Especially my ESOL students.”
★Barbara H. said, “I love it! Going to be so much better now for my strugglers!”
What’s Included in Read and Write Numbers to 1000:
1. Vocabulary Cards (1 pg.)
2. Base Ten Numerals (2 pgs.)
3. Matching: Base Ten Numerals (2 pgs.)
4. Expanded Form (4 pages)
5. Number Names (2 pgs.)
6. Number of the Day ( 1 pg.)
7. Number of the Day Mini Book (5 pgs.)
8. Number Puzzle Scramble (5 pgs.)
9. Here Is… Where Is…? Game (7 pgs.)
10. Reading and Writing Numbers Quiz (1 pg.)