Geometry 2D & 3D Shapes – 2nd Grade
⭐️This 2nd grade math unit takes geometry with 2D & 3D shapes to new heights! 2nd grade students will identify and use 2D and 3D shapes by understanding their attributes. With this complete and comprehensive unit, students will master their understanding of 2D and 3D shape geometry through numerous targeted worksheets, 3 detailed and interactive anchor charts, 2 original games and centers, interactive shape construction activities, 2 mini-books, and a comprehensive unit quiz! The original song and video is a great resource to get students moving and excited about learning 2D and 3D shapes. With 14 days worth of detailed lesson plans, this geometry unit also features fun games to play and engaging center activities that can be utilized throughout the year! Everything you need to understand, teach, and engage students is included in this complete unit long set.
⭐️Includes components in both Google Slides and Printable PDF. With this unit, students with develop, practice, reinforce, and review their geometry skills, particularly pertaining to 2D and 3D shapes.
⭐️This unit is aligned to common core standard 2.GA.1. If you do not use Common Core, this packet is still perfect for teaching 2nd grade geometry skills.
- 14 Days Worth of Detailed Lesson Plans
- Original Shape Song and Video
- 2-D Vocabulary Cards
- Attributes Anchor Chart
- Interactive 2D Shape Attributes Anchor Chart
- 2 Dimensional Shapes, Quadrilaterals, & Other 2-D Shapes Worksheet
- Guided Practice Categorize 2D Shapes Cut & Paste
- Categorize 2-D Shapes (2 scaffolded) Worksheets
- Engaging 2-D Pretzel Shapes Activity
- 2 Dimensional Shapes Foldable
- Who Am I? Game
- 2-D Mini-book
- Who AM I? Worksheet
- 2-D Shapes Quiz
- 3-D Vocabulary Cards
- Interactive 3D Shape Attributes Chart
- 3 Dimensional Shapes Worksheet
- Guided Practice Categorize 2-D & 3-D Shapes
- Chosen Categories 2-D & 3-D Shapes
- 3-D Shape Mini-book
- Engaging 3-D Pretzel Shapes Activity
- 3 Dimensional Shapes Foldable
- Geometry in the World Song
- Geometry in the World Anchor Chart
- 3-D Shapes in the Real World Worksheet
- 3D Shapes Game
- 3-D Shape Quiz
- 2-D & 3-D Shape Test
*Note* One Activity requires the purchase of small pretzel sticks and marshmallows or gum drops.