2nd Grade Math Task Card Bundle
This 2nd grade math task card bundle will include 26 sets of task cards in print and digital (Google Slides & Boom Learning) formats. There is one set of cards for each standard. Keep your math centers simple, consistent, and low prep by incorporating these task cards into every second grade math unit.
Every set includes:
⭐️ 30 task cards
✏️ Print – Print cards for in-person and individual use.
- Includes a full-color version that can be printed and laminated to be used year after year
- Usage suggestions and answer keys provided
✏️ Boom Learning – This digital resource is interactive using Boom Card technology.
- Students select their answers, and self-grading questions allow for real-time feedback about whether their answers are correct.
- Students can create accounts and their responses are shared with the teacher through a simple reporting feature.
- All slides contain an audio recording that allows the student to hear the passage being read out loud. Perfect for struggling readers or students who struggle with comprehension skills.
✏️ Google Slides – This digital resource is interactive using Google Slides.
- Assign these cards digitally through Google Classroom.
- Movable pieces to show answers make this perfect for distance learning
Rest assured, with this set you know the activities will be seamlessly aligned to CCSS.
⭐️ Task cards are perfect for the following activities: Centers, Scavenger Hunts, games, Whole-Class Practice, Exit Tickets, and More!
What Is Included?
All 2nd Grade Common Core Standards
Operations & Algebraic Thinking
- 2.OA.A.1 Addition & subtraction within 100
- 2.OA.B.2 Fluently add & subtract within 20
- 2.OA.C.3 Odd & even
- 2.OA.C.4 Rectangular arrays related to repeated addition
Number & Operations in Base Ten
- 2.NBT.B.1 Place value
- 2.NBT.A.2 Count within 1000, skip count
- 2.NBT.A.3 Read and write numbers to 1000
- 2.NBT.A.4 Greater than, less than
- 2.NBT.B.5 Fluently add within 100
- 2.NBT.B.6 Add up to four two-digit numbers
- 2.NBT.B.7 Add and subtract within 1000
- 2.NBT.B.8 Mentally add or subtract 10 or 100
- 2.NBT.B.9 Explain why addition and subtraction work
Measurement & Data
- 2.MD.A.1 Measurement tools
- 2.MD.A.2 Measurement units
- 2.MD.A.3 Estimate lengths
- 2.MD.A.4 Compare measurements
- 2.MD.B.5 Measurement word problems
- 2.MD.B.6 Number lines
- 2.MD.C.7 Time to five minutes
- 2.MD.C.8 Money word problems
- 2.MD.D.9 Measurement data
- 2.MD.D.10 Picture and bar graphs
Geometry & Fractions
- 2.G.A.1 2D & 3D shapes
- 2.G.A.2 Partition a rectangle: COMING SOON!
- 2.G.A.3 Fractions: COMING SOON!
**To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a freeway for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
***While Boom Cards are included in this resource, Google Slides and Print version can be used on a Google account or offline respectively.
Other Related Products:
There are no reviews yet.