Measurement and Data – 3rd Grade Math Task Card Bundle
Math task cards and centers for the whole year! This bundle will include 9 sets of measurement and data task cards in print and digital (Google Slides & Boom Learning) formats. There is one set of cards for each standard. Keep your math centers simple, consistent, and low prep by incorporating these task cards into every third grade math unit.
⭐️ 30 task cards
✏️ Print – Print cards for in-person and individual use.
- Includes a full-color version that can be printed and laminated to be used year after year
- Usage suggestions and answer keys provided
✏️ Boom Learning – This digital resource is interactive using Boom Card technology.
- Students select their answers, and self-grading questions allow for real-time feedback about whether their answers are correct.
- Students can create accounts and their responses are shared with the teacher through a simple reporting feature.
- All slides contain an audio recording that allows the student to hear the passage being read out loud. Perfect for struggling readers or students who struggle with comprehension skills.
✏️ Google Slides – This digital resource is interactive using Google Slides.
- Assign these cards digitally through Google Classroom.
- Movable pieces to show answers make this perfect for distance learning
Rest assured, with this set you know the activities will be seamlessly aligned to CCSS.
⭐️ Task cards are perfect for the following activities: Centers, Scavenger Hunts, games, Whole-Class Practice, Exit Tickets, and More!
- Tell & Write Time
- Measure & Estimate Volumes and Masses
- Picture & Bar Graph
- Generate Measurement Data
- Recognize Area as an Attribute of Plane Figures
- Measure Areas
- Find the Area
- Find the Area & Multiply the Area
- Solve Real World Math Problems
**To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a freeway for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
***While Boom Cards are included in this resource, Google Slides and Print version can be used on a Google account or offline respectively.