⭐️ These digital Reading Comprehension Mini Lessons for Google Slides & Seesaw are perfect for classroom & distance learning. This bundle includes five days of mini lessons for every 3rd grade reading comprehension standard based skill. Each unit is skill based and features lessons that utilize interactive multimedia, mentor text picture books, YouTube read alouds, skill based questions, anchor charts, and more.
⭐️ These lessons are designed for teachers to present and complete with students remotely or in person as a presentation. Each lesson is designed to take one week to complete, but they are flexible and can also be used as a review center for students.
⭐️ Mentor texts are carefully selected to meet each lesson standard and include a wide range of diverse characters.
Select Klarna at checkout and pay in 4 interest-free installments!
✏️ Skill Overview – Each mini lesson includes a video that introduces the skill.
✏️ Anchor Charts – Fillable skill based anchor charts help students grasp key concepts.
✏️ Multimedia Engagement – Integrates read-alouds via YouTube links.
✏️ Interactive – Slides are interactive with fillable text boxes and integrated links and embedded videos.
✏️ Skill Focused – Graphic organizers to practice each comprehension skill or strategy.
✏️ Quick Assessment – Exit ticket for informal assessment at the end of each lesson.
★ Tasha L. said, “This is amazing! I have never been so excited about a resource as I was about this. It has all the standards that I use and for a whole week. They are simple and easy that to give them to my distance students is perfect so they can learn while I teach my in person students the same thing, that can at least get great instruction! Thank you!!”
★ Stephanie R. said, “I am so happy that I found this. I was reassigned to teach 2nd and 3rd grade seven days before school began. I have been out of the classroom for 2 years. I can’t tell you the stress I was under until I found this resource. It is changing everything. Thank you!”
*Answer Key Included
- RL.5.1 Inferences and Explicit Details in Fiction
- RL.5.2 Summarize Stories
- RL.5.3 Compare & Contrast Characters, Settings, & Events
- RL.5.4 Figurative Language
- RL.5.5 Literature Structure
- RL.5.6 Point of View
- RL.5.7 Visual and Multimedia
- RL.5.9 Compare & Contrast Stories in the Same Genre
- RL.5.10 Fiction Comprehension Review
Reading Informational Text
- RI.5.1 Inferences and Explicit Details in Nonfiction
- RI.5.2 Main Idea to Summarize
- RI.5.3 Connections in Historical Events, Scientific Ideas, and Technical Texts
- RI.5.4 Context Clues
- RI.5.5 Compare Text Structure
- RI.5.6 Analyze Multiple Accounts
- RI.5.7 Print and Digital Sources
- RI.5.8 Reasons and Evidence Support Points
- RI.5.9 Integrate Information
- RI.5.10 Nonfiction Comprehension Review
*Please Note: Some of the 4th Grade Mini Lessons are the same or similar to the 5th grade set. You can purchase a multi-grade bundle at a discount here.
To see a full walkthrough of one of these resources, check out this video.
These units can easily be converted to PowerPoint for use with Microsoft Teams.