Whole Numbers as Lengths – 2nd Grade – 2.MD.B.6
⭐️In this 2nd grade math unit students will learn how to represent whole numbers as lengths from 0 on a number line diagram with equally spaced points corresponding to the numbers 0, 1, 2,…, and represent whole-number sums and differences within 100 on a number line diagram. This 2nd grade number line unit includes both a vertical and horizontal book that makes number line a fun and engaging experience for students! Everything you need to understand, teach, and engage students is included in this complete book set. Choose between print and digital versions to help accommodate the different learning needs of each students!
⭐️Includes components in both Google Slides and Printable PDF books. With this unit, students with develop, practice, reinforce, and review their number line skills.
⭐️This unit is aligned to common core standards 2.MD.B.6. If you do not use Common Core, this packet is still perfect for teaching 2nd grade whole numbers as lengths.
- Lesson Plans
- Open Number Line Mat
- Number Lines Anchor Chart
- Model Day 1 Problems
- Fill in the Number Line Slips Activity
- Fill It In Cut and Paste Worksheet
- Addition and Subtraction with Number Lines Anchor Chart
- Model Day 2 Problems/Guided Practice Day 2 Problems
- Addition and Subtraction with a Number Line Worksheet
- Addition and Subtraction Open Number Lines Anchor Chart
- Addition and Subtraction with an Open Number Line Worksheet
- Model Day 4 Problems/Day 4 Guided Practice Day 4 Problems
- Fill It and Solve It Worksheets
- Model Day 5 Problems
- True or False Number Lines Center Game
- Model Day 6 Problems/Guided Practice Day 6 Problems
- Finish the Number Line Worksheet
- Number Lines with Lengths Scoot
- Problem Solver